Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. Joshua J. Marine
Friday, October 14, 2005
Brock Smiling
Brock is now 11 weeks old and is really starting to smile and coo! He is so much fun, and such a good baby!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Brock, Thanks for sending me your picture. I think purple is your color :~). So you made a road trip to see Grandma/Grandpa Davis. Good for you. Aunt Jeannie was enjoying you too. Go Hawks!!!
My name is Jennifer Harbison and I live in Des Moines, Iowa. I work for the Iowa Academy of Family Physicians. I'm married to Jay Harbison who works for Two Rivers Insurance Services. We are the proud parents of Brock Davis Harbison born on 7/28/05 and Quinn Currie Harbison born on 8/18/07.
1 comment:
Hi Brock,
Thanks for sending me your picture. I think purple is your color :~). So you made a road trip to see Grandma/Grandpa Davis. Good for you. Aunt Jeannie was enjoying you too. Go Hawks!!!
Post a Comment